[Marble-devel] Python bindings committed

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Sun Oct 19 13:26:37 CEST 2008

Hi Simon,

On Sunday 19 October 2008 13:18:19 Simon Edwards wrote:
> * src/lib/geodata/data/*.h is installed, but the other
> src/lib/geodata/scene and parser are not.

Well, last time we checked we were not fully sure atm which classes should be
installed for public use. So we tried to keep the amount of installed headers
small and only extend the amount as needed.

> * There are some surprising uses of qreal _references_ instead of a just
> qreals which are only used for passing in parameters.

It would be nice if you just fixed those as you come across them :-)

> If for some reason the API changes and the bindings break and break the
> build, you can comment out the python directory in the CMakeLists.txt
> file if needed.

Thanks a lot for committing these bindings!

Cheers,

Torsten