[Marble-devel] Marble IRC Meeting on Thursday Oct 16th

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Tue Oct 14 08:33:02 CEST 2008

Hi Marbleheads,

This week our Marble IRC meeting will be on Thursday 16th (that's the day
after tomorrow).
I'd like to arrange an IRC meeting between 20:00  and 22:30 UT (so it should
start at about 22:00 CEDT in central europe ).
We'll continue to talk about features that we'd like to get ready for Marble
0.7 / KDE 4.2. Join us!
It would be nice if we'd also find a bit of time during the meeting to fix the
rather big amount of warnings that appear during compilation ...

If you have questions regarding Marble or if you want to get involved you're
invited to join us on the IRC channel #kde-edu ( irc.kde.org / Freenode ).