[Marble-devel] QTONLY and SunLocator

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Mon Nov 17 14:56:14 CET 2008

Hi,

In case you need to fix it rather urgently just revert this commit:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-commits&m=122661549022409&w=2

I'm pretty sure that it happens for the Marble-QTONLY frontend on all
plattforms.

I'm confident that either me or ingwa will fix this most likely until the beta
tagging tomorrow night.

On Monday 17 November 2008 13:47:23 Mülner, Helmut wrote:
> with the current svn version I don't see any sun shadows
> with QTONLY and on Windows.

That's an interesting plattform combination ;-)
I'm glad to see that people are watching Marble progress on this plattform and
reporting issues as soon as they occur.

Thanks a lot!

Torsten