[Marble-devel] Hello again everyone

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Mon Feb 25 17:17:18 CET 2008

On Monday 25 February 2008 16:26:40 Andrew Manson wrote:
> Hi guys,

Hi Andrew,

Welcome back ;-)

> just starting to get back into "it" now and i have reached a stumbling
> block, a whole load of errors while trying to compile marble. From what i
> guess its something to do with qt4.3 incompatibility. my errors are

It's indeed due to the fact that you need to use Qt 4.3 to compile trunk and
KDE 4.0 / 0.5 branch.

Best Wishes,
Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz