[Marble-devel] MercatorProjection link breakage

Torsten Rahn rahn at kde.org
Fri Dec 12 12:13:15 CET 2008

Hi Anto,

On Friday 12 December 2008 10:55:15 Anto López wrote:
> MercatorProjection  *mp = new MercatorProjection();
>
> mp->screenCoordinates(longitude, latitude, &p, old_x, old_y,
> originalCoordinates);
>
> mp->screenCoordinates(m_OwnPlatform->m_longitude,
> m_OwnPlatform->m_latitude, &p, x, y, originalCoordinates);

So you are working on your own plugin or application? On which plattform and
using which version of Marble (QTONLY or the KDE version?) ?

Looking at the class it's probably necessary to export the class. We are
already installing the headers for it, so they should get exported.

Patrick: any thoughts?