[Marble-devel] ControlView MapThemeManager link breakage

Jens-Michael Hoffmann jensmh at gmx.de
Wed Apr 16 21:46:26 CEST 2008

Hi Torsten,

Am Mittwoch, 16. April 2008 21:36:49 schrieb Torsten Rahn:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2008 21:08:18 Jens-Michael Hoffmann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > when trying to compile and link marble I get the following linker errors:
>
> Oh, this problem obviously only appears in the KDE-Marble build (it doesn't
> happen for me right now, as I'm building the Qt Marble version.

I see.

> This one looks strange:
>
>   set(marblepart_SRCS marble_part.cpp lib/MapThemeManager.cpp)
>
> it looks as if for the Windows build the MapThemeManager isn't part of the
> library. Again strange.
>
> I've applied your patch nevertheless for your convenience. Seems like the
> KDE Windows build still needs some cmake build fixes ...

Thanks a lot :-)

Perhaps I was not stating clear enough that this patch was only a RFC and not
meant for commit. It fixes only a part of the problem and I get other errors
further down the build, but I think it doesn't hurt either.

I was just asking if you think this is the right way to approach the problem.

But nevertheless I'm now going to prepare another patch on top of this which
hopefully should fix the problem.

Best regards

Jens-Michael