[Marble-devel] [Patch] Fix includes so digikam gets compiled if marblewidget is installed

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Wed Apr 16 12:26:18 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 16 April 2008 12:01:44 Jens-Michael Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi Torsten,
> > Laurent, Gilles, Jens-Michael: Do you have any suggestion how to handle
> > this best?
>
> Well like you said before, we should minimize the include statements in the
> published header(s). d-pointers are certainly the way to go.
> Which header files are really needed?

Well, currently only the KWorldClock plasmoid and Digikam are using some
headers. So you might want to check what they are using and start from there
to minimize the amount of installed headers needed.

Given that Digikam will only be released by September and KWorldClock is right
now rather a very nice Marble Example Plasmoid (and will get moved into its
own module later for KDE 4.2) they are both rather an important testing field
IMHO for what we need and how things should work :-)

> I can prepare a few patches if you like or is someone else working there at
> the moment?

No, I'm working on different things :) So any patches that would fix this
issue are welcome.

Best Wishes,

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz