[Marble-devel] [Patch] fix access to local maps

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Sat Apr 12 20:44:39 CEST 2008

On Friday 11 April 2008 21:10:57 Jens-Michael Hoffmann wrote:
> [Marble-devel] [Patch] fix access to local maps
>  Von: Jens-Michael Hoffmann <jensmh at gmx.de>
>  An: marble-devel at kde.org
>
> I was not able to get marble to display the OpenStreetMap. With this patch
> and a change in the downloaded mapnik.dgml it works for me.
>
> In mapnik.dgml I changed the element "prefix" from "mapnik" to
> "earth/mapnik".

Thanks,

This time applying the patch worked for me without issues. I've just committed
it.

Be aware though that "MapTheme" is soon to be replaced by the new
MapThemeManager class (and support from our new DGML2 parser).

You can read more about it in marble/docs

Best Wishes,

 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz