[Marble-devel] Fwd: Marble header files

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Fri Sep 14 10:19:16 CEST 2007

Forwarding this to the appropriate mailing list ...

Subject: Marble header files
Date: Donnerstag 13 September 2007
From: Simon Edwards <simon at simonzone.com>
To: Torsten Rahn <torsten.rahn at credativ.de>

Hello,

I noticed that marble only installs header files from
.../kdeedu/marble/src/lib/*.h and doesn't install any from kml/, gps/ or
AbstractLayer/. While AbstractScanlineTextureMapper.h, for example, does
seem to require some of these extra header files. Should the other
headers in the directories also be installed? are they also part of the
public API for marble?

I was trying to produce some Python bindings for marble when I came
across this problem.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/

 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz