[Marble-devel] Marble Mimetype icons

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Wed Sep 5 21:19:01 CEST 2007

Hi Nuno,
	Dear Oxygen Artists,

We need some further important mimetype icon for KDE 4 in oxygen style:

A mimetype used for geographical data.

For Marble there are actually three standards/formats that we will support:

- Google Earth KML:  "*.KML"  - used to display Google Earth data (mostly
locations)
- GPS eXchange Format:  "*.GPX" - data created by GPS devices
- GeoRSS - data created for RSS feeds.

I guess all of them could basically use the same icon with some minor
modifications.

Thanks in advance.

 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz