[Marble-devel] [Patch] fix marble data dirs on win32

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Sat Nov 3 12:56:33 CET 2007

Hi,

Here a patch to fix marble data dirs on win32 when using it with kdesupport.
The problem on win32 is that there's no hard coded install path. The
user can decide by itself where to install kde4/marble to. This leads to
the problem that MARBLE_DATA_PATH (which is an absolute path) could
point to a wrong location.
To fix this issue, I check if the path is available and if not, I build
them from KStandardDirs::installPath("data") which points to the correct
location, no matter where kde is installed to.

Plz cc me as I'm not on the list.

Christian