[Marble-devel] non-coding job for Marble

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Mon Dec 10 00:08:51 CET 2007

Hi,

for KDE 4.0 I need an PUBLIC DOMAIN licensed english description for each of
the seven continents. If anyone with or without coding skills on the list
would like to have an appearance in KDE 4.0's Marble About dialog then this
is your chance to get mentioned. ;-)
Each article should have a length of about 3 paragraphs (similar to the
country descriptions in the CIA factbook) and should be of reasonable
quality.

Africa
Asia
Australia
Europe
North America
South America

Less important is:
Antarctica    (Because it gets covered in the CIA Factbook already)

The reason is that according to my information using stuff from Wikipedia to
get shipped in the Marble package doesn't work as Wikipedia's license doesn't
meet Debian's license policy.

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz