[Marble-devel] CMakeLists.txt file changes

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Fri Aug 24 08:46:46 CEST 2007

According to my last mail changes to CMakeLists.txt files should get reviewed
during the next 3 days as we don't want to break stuff for KDE4 Beta 2.

So here are my patches. These patches

- add a MARBLE_DATA_INSTALL_PATH
(this fixes the situation where packages get built in a directory which
doesn't equal the final destination directory.

- add icons for the Qt version of the application

Comments?

 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz