[Marble-devel] Text about Marble for the Commit Digest

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Aug 18 04:11:37 CEST 2007

Hey guys,

I was asked by Danny Allen, our benevolent commit digest person, to write a
progress report on Marble.  After delaying one week, I think I have to make
good on my promise now.  The report will be about what happened during the
last few weeks, and especially about the integration of the SoC projects.

So I would like the following from you:
 - tackat: 2 paragraphs about what happened in general with marble
 - Andrew: 2 paragraphs about the GPS project
 - Carlos: ditto for the flat projection
 - Murad: ditto for KML

Just send your texts to the ML as a reply to this mail.  Don't bother about
style; I will make a coherent text out of the pieces, possibly cutting and
pasting a bit.

The deadline is saturday lunch!  I need to have some time to edit it all
before sending it to Danny.  A screencast would be really good too. Tackat
just promised to do that, and if you want to direct him about something,
write that too in your replies.

AdvaThanksnce

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |