imagemagick6 import issue

Sean Enck enckse at voidedtech.com
Fri Nov 2 23:51:14 GMT 2018

I was using kxstitch compiled against imagemagick V6 and it appears that
image import doesn't work properly (running against the git head as
we've already fixed the last issue). In V6 of imagemagick the import
produces a completely black image. I bisected and was able to get to
295773f44bfda1227d85edf065a8de14dc889159 as the commit that caused the
actual regression. The gist below is a partial revert where I was able
to successfully import an image with colors (aka not all black).

Again this only against imagemagick V6.

Patch: https://gist.github.com/enckse/de74000c2fc41c3ceb90c97fa9693250

--Sean