Master moves to Qt 6 this Wednesday

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 11 23:44:20 BST 2023

El dilluns, 11 de setembre de 2023, a les 23:44:01 (CEST),
christoph at cullmann.io va escriure:
> On 2023-09-11 21:42, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El dilluns, 11 de setembre de 2023, a les 13:58:18 (CEST),
> >
> > christoph at cullmann.io va escriure:
> >> Hi,

> >> I pinged now people to redo the cache.
> >> At the moment not even that works as frameworks doesn't compile.
> >>
> >> I don't think it is helpful to disable the CI
> >
> > I don't think it is helpful to have fake broken CI, and I have been
> > warning
> > for weeks that I will disable broken CI so I will act on it.
> >
> >> I keep an eye on that,
> >> but I don't think I am responsible to takle all global CI breakages.
> >
> > Nothing else is broken but kate (this is my past 3 weeks status report
> > speaking, current point in time may be different), so no you're not
> > responsible to fix all global CI breakeages, you're responsible of
> > fixing kate
> > CI.
>
> Hi,
>
> that is not very fair and if the CI is disabled build failures will
> creep in.

CI job is still there so no build failure will creep in, it's only that
Windows/Qt6 failing tests are not considered a fail anymore, so basically the
same status as before but now it's marked as passing instead of failing.

Once the tests are passing again the change can be put back to consider
Windows/Qt6 failing tests a failure of the job.

Best Regards,
  Albert