Some issues with project plugin ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jan 23 22:42:41 GMT 2023

Hi,

are there any known issues with the project plugin ?
I haven't investigated yet, but here is what I see:
it looks like, that even though in the .kateproject file, the "files" entry is
not empty, but contains a long list of files, kate doesn't seem to know about
any files in that project. Is it possible that the "list" mode is broken ?

Second, on another (kubuntu system), it seems kate somehow does not find the
.kateproject file, or ignores it. Are there any know circumstances under which
kate does not search the parent directories for the project files and opens
them ?

I'll start investigating, but I wanted to ask first since it might speed things
up :-)

Thanks
Alex