[feature request] Windows ARM64 build

David Liu wbsdty331 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 15 19:52:52 GMT 2023

Hi,
I think cross compile is a way to build kate windows arm64 edition with x86_64 cpu, VS2019/2022 have a full arm64 msvc build toolchain(similarly with macos arm64)

by the way, Kate use cmake for buildsystem, i will try using cmake+vcpkg to build an expertimental release version (if possible).

Best Regards,
David Liu