How can i make kate behaviour go back to normal?

Alex Turbov i.zaufi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:24:45 GMT 2023

My 5 cents:

I totally agreed that "new" behavior is frustrating a lot %(
Whatever one may say "it's like a normal tab", NO IT'S NOT! I don't see it
in the document switcher or quick-open popup (I don't use tabs in my editor
to give more space for text instead of UI "decorations"). As soon as I
switch to a normal document (e.g., to see changes in highlighting colors) I
can't "go back" and have to use the menu again...