Kate hides .gitignore-d files in the Project tab

Giovanni Santini giovannisantini93 at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 24 15:32:17 BST 2023

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with Kate and Git repositories.

I can open a folder having a Git repository with no issue, however the
files marked in .gitignore are completely hidden.

The files are not only hidden in the Git tab (where one can perform the
operations) but also in the Project tab, where one can choose which
files to open.

I looked for a setting to make the files visible but found none.

Is there something I missed? Should I open a bug report?

Bests,

Giovanni

P.S. CC me when answering as I am not subscribed to the mailing list.