Build/LSP/.. diagnostics

Waqar Ahmed waqar.17a at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 11:03:12 BST 2023

It is a nice feature, but I think it is of little practical use as
most of the errors or warnings will never fit in the inline note for
people who don't have huge screens like me. Also imo, it must be
optional because there simply won't be enough space in some cases
e.g., I enable LSP and git-blame, there is no space left for anything
else to be drawn.

Waqar.