Kate text highlighting

Dave Kolars dkolars at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:38:52 GMT 2022

Greetings... using Kate, and find that it wants to highlight certain
words in my text.  Right now, it's highlighting the word "for", making
it *for. *How can this be turned off?  Hunted thru all the settings, but
have no idea what this would be called.  TIA DK

--
We're all so caught up in wanting to sound different, wanting to sound