Kate slowing down...

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Mar 10 08:56:33 GMT 2022

On Mittwoch, 9. März 2022 20:06:41 CET Sven Brauch wrote:
> On 3/9/22 19:19, Christoph Cullmann (cullmann.io) wrote:
>
> > Testers welcome, I could yet not reproduce such a profile
> > with that large usage.
>

> Me neither, which is why I didn't profile myself; either Alex has a
> *lot* of documents open or something else is going on. ;)

As I said, I didn't count (does kate show somewhere the number of open
documents ?), but with about 200 files open I can notice some lag.
It's not that I type and then after some time the characters appear, but when
typing quickly, it is not smooth anymore (i7-3632). Now it seems to be fixed
:-)

Alex