Kate slowing down...

Christoph Cullmann (cullmann.io) christoph at cullmann.io
Tue Mar 8 18:11:04 GMT 2022

On 2022-03-08 19:03, Sven Brauch wrote:
> Hi,
>
> sorry, you need to chown it to your user before because it was written
> as root:
>
> sudo chown alex perf.data

Hi, actually, on any recent distro with usable security settings for
your
personal workstation you should be able to perf as your user.

That will avoid pain and make it a lot easier, e.g. hotspot should
be able to start it for you, too. I at least use it normally that way,
if I don't feed it myself into the flame graph scripts.