Search & Replace: "Filter through results" behaviour ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jan 31 21:51:38 GMT 2022

Hi,

I just played around with the "Click to filter through results" button.
I think as it is now it doesn't integrate very good.
It does not update the number of matches or the number of checked matches, so
I don't know how many remain.
"Jump to next match" doesn't seem to work properly. I would expect that it now
jumps through the remaining matches, but it doesn't do that.
If I click the checkboxes, e.g. the very first, top one, it checks/unchecks
the checkboxes for all matches, not only for those that are still visible.

Is this how it is intended to behave ?

Alex