Search & Replace: "Filter through results" behaviour ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Feb 27 16:06:48 GMT 2022

On Sonntag, 27. Februar 2022 13:59:15 CET Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Sonntag, 27. Februar 2022 13:57:18 CET Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > On Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022 06:47:27 CET Waqar Ahmed wrote:
> > > Hi Alex,
> > >
> > > This is a recently implemented feature. The idea was to quickly zoom
> > > in on a subset of results without having to repeat the whole search.
> > > Improvement suggestions are welcome :)
> >
> > sorry for a stupid question, but I haven't committed to kate since it
> > "moved" to invent.kde.org.
> > AFAIK I have to create a merge request. How do I do that ?
>
> Ah, I wasn't logged in, this helps ;-)
> So I guess I should create a fork etc., right ?

Ok, I guess I have to do something with git remotes.
I tried to push my branch:

~/src/Kate/kate> git push work/neundorf/SearchReplaceFilteringImprovements
fatal: You are pushing to remote 'work/neundorf/SearchReplaceFilteringImprovements',
which is not the upstream of
your current branch 'work/neundorf/SearchReplaceFilteringImprovements', without telling
me what to push
to update which remote branch.
~/src/Kate/kate> git remote
origin