Text wrapping Python docstrings

Yannick Gingras ygingras at ygingras.net
Wed Feb 2 06:35:23 GMT 2022

On Wed, 2022-02-02 at 11:11 +0500, Waqar Ahmed wrote:
> I don't think there is an easy way atm, but maybe you can use the
> "script" api to write a script that adjust the indent for you?

My javascript is not really good, but it would be really easy for me to
do a Python command line and to pass the fragment to "filter through
command". Is there a way I could bind that to a keyboard shortcut?
Let's say rebind ALT-W to "filter throught re-fill.py" without opening
the command prompt?

--
Yannick Gingras
http://ygingras.net