How can i make kate behaviour go back to normal?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 11 21:09:27 GMT 2022

El diumenge, 11 de desembre de 2022, a les 20:44:40 (CET), Waqar Ahmed va
escriure:
> Otherwise hating on something like this is not only unproductive and
> unprofessional, it is just outright wrong and demotivating.

I have acknowledged 2 times in 2 emails I've sent that you have every right to
do the changes and that I understand very clearly that not liking the changes
is my own problem.

I'm just trying to figure out which improvements you had in mind when coding
this solution, because so far, for me i see no benefits and only drawbacks.

>From reading your emails, it seems to me that the benefit you had in mind seems
to be "it's not modal", which I fail to see, the settings "page" is totally
blocking the edit area, so it's still as modal than the dialog kate had
before.

Albert