Symbols create a question mark "?"

Alain Laporte alain.laporte12345 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 06:24:10 BST 2022

Your test have been made on Kate for Windows ?

Can you send an URL of a page where the copy past don't work?

Can you also specify all versions? For Kate and KDE Frameworks?

PS: please responds to this mail with the mailing list present in the list
of senders to let everyone be aware about your response.

Alain.