NASA Inquiry: Kate Country of Origin

Zhang, Cynthia X. (GSFC-705.0)[TELOPHASE CORP] cynthia.x.zhang at nasa.gov
Fri Oct 22 15:19:03 BST 2021

Hello, my name is Cynthia Zhang and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst at NASA. As such, I ensure that all NASA acquisitions of Covered Articles comply with Sections 208 and 514 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021, Public Law 116-260, enacted December 27, 2020. To do so, the Country of Origin (CoO) information must be obtained from the company that develops, produces, manufactures, or assembles the product(s).  Specifically, identify the country where each of the following products were developed and maintained:

              (Kate)

If the CoO is outside the United States, please provide any information you may have stating that testing is performed in the United States prior to supplying products to customers. Additionally, if available, please identify all authorized resellers of the product(s) in question.

Thank you,

Cynthia Zhang