RTL and LTR in Kate Editor

maxim.romanov maxim.romanov at univie.ac.at
Tue May 25 21:16:23 BST 2021

Thank you for your reply. Any chance this could be implemented?

Another question, if you do not mind: we have long texts that we are working with (30-70mb) and Kate freezes --- but sometimes it works fine. Are there any settings that can be adjusted for Kate to handle our long files without freezing? (Both on Mac and Windows).

Thank you!

Maxim

PS please, include me in CC