About KATE

Radosław Głębicki glebicki at o2.pl
Wed Mar 24 10:42:26 GMT 2021

Hi
My name is Radoslaw Glebicki. I am using Kate for small programming and
I found very useful words BEGIN and END. Those words give me possibility
to fold parts of text.
Is nice but I cannot find nothing about those words in manual. Maybe
there are another useful words.
And I have a small idea about add word GOTO with line number or even
better with some symbol to quick jump to the place with this symbol or
line number. Of course those words are in comment line.
If this address is wrong pleas pass my email to correct person/address.

Thanks and greetings
Radoslaw Glebicki