Reminder about 21.04 KDE Gear Freeze

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Mon Mar 8 21:06:04 GMT 2021

=> Thursday, March 18 2021: 21.04 Freeze and Beta (21.03.80) tag &
release

* Only bugfixes from this point on.

* User visible strings are frozen: neither string changes nor new
strings are allowed in the stable branch. Exceptions need approval from
kde-i18n-doc at kde.org.
   If a string was already part of the software but was not correctly
exposed for translation, it can be added to the stable branch.

* Documentation (handbook) is frozen: exceptions need approval from
kde-i18n-doc at kde.org.

Please keep that in mind ;=)

Given we have a lot of new features development happening, we need to
ensure that we don't mess this up.