Changes to "schema" aka "color theme" handling

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Mon Sep 7 22:16:39 BST 2020

Hi,

the first part of this stuff is now merged.

In

https://invent.kde.org/frameworks/ktexteditor/-/merge_requests/21

I am working on completely removing the old schema stuff and only using
KTextEditor::Theme
as basis for the coloring.

The actual usage is already OK, the remaining missing pieces is the
saving of the configuration
as JSON files.

Any help (and testing) welcome!

Just ping me in the merge request.