Adding code folding to syntax highlighting

Enrico Mattea ocirne94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:07:07 GMT 2020

Hi Christoph,

thanks a lot for your answer!

I'm not sure I understand - I thought my command (<StringDetect
attribute="Keyword" context="#stay" String="begin"
beginRegion="Control"/>) only starts a region if it finds a "begin"
keyword (and not a "begin" character string)? And the two other commands
have "endRegion="Control"/>" to close that region?

Sorry, I am not really familiar with these instructions!

All the best

Enrico