D29789: Make text always align with font base line

Xuetian Weng noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 16 00:38:35 BST 2020

xuetianweng created this revision.
xuetianweng added reviewers: rjvbb, dhaumann, cullmann.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
xuetianweng requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When font uses other fallback font, the base line may change to make all
  text on the same baseline. But when we render the text, we should always
  follow the baseline from FontMetrics to avoid text baseline jump up and
  down depending on the text in the line.

TEST PLAN
  Text manually with some mixed text.

REPOSITORY