D25339: KateRenderer: Use representitive character in CJK to estimate the fontHeight.

Xuetian Weng noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 7 05:32:40 BST 2020

xuetianweng added a comment.

  In D25339#663915 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25339#663915>, @fakefred wrote:

  > I second the as-an-option proposal. Hey, why not automatically increase the line height when CJK characters are detected?

  So the thing is we need to maintain a such height depending on the document, not so sure if that is even possible (or whether it could be costly) or you could give me some hint on that?
  Actually, I'd rather to calculate the height based on actual character in the document because during my test, mixing Arabic together to CJK and latin could still have problem (likely same for Cyrillic).

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor