D28287: Undo cursor move

Mickael Bosch noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 25 19:58:26 GMT 2020

mickaelbo added a comment.

  Thanks for the feedback, I managed to reproduce this using "go to definition" and will investigate.
  I only tried to manage long jumps (page end, mouse click, etc.): pressing 77 times the up arrow was not meant to add any item to the undo stack but reading the code, I realized that it actually adds 7 items of 11 lines jumps. This is probably not what we want.
  It is possible to discard small jumps by comparing the new position to the last *view* position instead of the last *undo stack* position. Any suggestion ?

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate