example of a custom script for Kate

Dominik Haumann dhaumann at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 07:42:25 BST 2020

You have to update Kate and KTextEditor as well, since the External Tools
plugin uses new API that was added later.

I suggest you use the AppImage or similar instead, e.g.:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/Kate_Release_appimage/

Best regards
Dominik

Bohdan Mushkevych <mushkevych at gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 23. Juli 2020,