LSP Config

Christoph Cullmann christoph at cullmann.io
Sat Jan 4 16:27:05 GMT 2020

Hi,

I altered the config + config page to now

1) Default to some user-local config file instead of none
2) Show the default config json document in the dialog to have some
template for the people to read (and to better see which defaults we
provide)

Actually, I would like to make the user-local config file editable
there, too.

My question would be: Should I just make the content editable there and
remove the ability to set an own path and always use the
.config/kate/lspclient/settings.json (or whatever the OS uses there)?