D27430: [PATCH] General update for CartoCSS syntax highlighting
noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 16 08:39:49 GMT 2020
sommer created this revision.
sommer added a project: Framework: Syntax Highlighting.
Herald added projects: Kate, Frameworks.
Herald added subscribers: kde-frameworks-devel, kwrite-devel.
sommer requested review of this revision.
Here I propose an updated syntax highlighting for CartoCSS. (I'm also the author of the original, currently used highlighting file.)
- correct casing for CSS color names
- comment formating is tweaked
- do not use anymore a hardcoded list for properties. (These are evolving too fast to keep up.)
- much better highlighting for strings (data field syntax within strings is now highlighted, both in properties and comments)
- Overall the design fits better the structure of CartoCSS
- Better design for named instances, classes and so on
I've developed this code about a year ago and since then have been using it on my local machine when working with CartoCSS. Seems to work fine.
R216 Syntax Highlighting
Cc: kwrite-devel, kde-frameworks-devel, rrosch, LeGast00n, cblack, gennad, GB_2, bmortimer, domson, michaelh, genethomas, ngraham, bruns, demsking, cullmann, vkrause, sars, dhaumann
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KWrite-Devel