D25339: KateRenderer: Use representitive character in CJK to estimate the fontHeight.

Xuetian Weng noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 20 02:28:05 BST 2020

xuetianweng updated this revision to Diff 80607.
xuetianweng added a comment.

  Fix the blank text issue by alway setLineWidth.

  For QTextLine, the layout information is not filled until certain function is called.
  If dynamic wrap is not enabled, the line width is -1 so at the point we do the calculation,
  we will have no size information of the text. Use INT_MAX to set the lineWidth as workaround.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25339?vs=80606&id=80607