D24403: Small performance improvements suggested by clang-tidy

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 4 19:48:59 BST 2019

cullmann accepted this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  I think this is ok to merge, I don't see the issue with the QRegExp. (I understand that it stores it result in mutable data in the object, but that patch didn't alter this, just avoids the copying of the regex before this happens, or do I misread the diff?)

INLINE COMMENTS

> aacid wrote in modebase.cpp:333
> This is wrong, QRegExp is broken and lastIndexIn modifies the object even if the function is marked as const

Hmm, given that is a local var on the stack, I don't see an issue with this.
This would only be problematic with some static var, or?

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor