D25390: KateModeManager::updateFileType(): validate modes and reload menu of the status bar

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 26 18:10:45 GMT 2019

cullmann requested changes to this revision.
cullmann added a comment.

  I like the overall effect, but I don't like the new static registry.
  We already have some registry in KateGlobal for all views, we would just need to allow to access the KateModeMenuList for the individual view then we can use that global list of views to touch all of them.
  That would be preferable to have an other global hashing.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor