"Windows Store Submission Guide"

Eliza D eliza at chanty.com
Mon Nov 11 11:17:05 GMT 2019

Hi Kate!

This is Yelyzaveta, marketing manager at Chanty.

Thank you guys for the great article "Windows Store Submission Guide"

(
https://kate-editor.org/post/2019/2019-11-03-windows-store-submission-guide/
).

I noticed that you speak about “productivity tools” in the article. We have
a post on Chanty blog about productivity tools (
https://www.chanty.com/blog/best-productivity-apps/), we’ve put a lot of
time and effort, made an in-depth research to make the post valuable for
the readers.

Will you be glad to link back to our article from your post? I’m sure it
will bring extra value to your readers.

We would gladly share this article with our audience on social media
channels and do our best to give it the maximum exposure.

If not, no problem, keep up the great work! Feel free to connect.

Thank you!