D21409: KWrite: Implement sceleton KTextEditor::Application

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 26 06:23:39 BST 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  > I thought it should try to quit the app not only close one window.

  It doesn't close here the application, just one window...but **without** this patch :-) But that may OK. How else can you remove one view?

  Um, I don't really understand the description of this patch, but it's something regarding close/quite KWrite.

  I have here a small patch that removes the "Close Document Action" completely. But I fear nobody will like this.
  KWrite is described as a simple application, and it has only one document to manage. For me make this close document no sense. Why should someone want this? You end up with an empty new document. When you want one, use the "New" action.

  BTW: Open a new view disables the "Close Document Action" atm only in one view, not both.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate