D20815: Ensure highlighted folding marker after unfold

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu May 23 13:30:27 BST 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  > And why is the delete not useful?

  After one month, no idea on first sight, sorry. Guess it is deleted prior or later anyway/already.

  > is it intentional that the folding start/end tokens are only sometimes highlighted on folding, still?

  I don't think so, no. But can't reproduce the given example. Looks working here.

  F6843962: 1558611751.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6843962>

  OTH Seems my stated "With this patch behaves the unfold like the fold to highlight the start and end marker" only valid when fold by Short-Cut and not by mouse click on the left border.

  So, compare where the cursor is when click on the left border. Without patch on pos 0 (first column), with patch just before the open brace.

  I was often slightly irritated when unfold something. "What exact was now unfold?" The text jumps to quickly. A soft, fluid animation may nice, but not so easy to do. So I came up with this idea.