D17693: Add option to treat some chars also as "auto bracket" only when we have a selection

loh tar noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 19:17:19 BST 2019

loh.tar added a comment.

  Well, I'm also not full convinced about the current way, but how else?

  The point is, you can now add as much sets as you like and rel. quickly change between your presets. I read you request so, that we have at the end only some hardcoded offers which the user can modify, but saved is only one setting. Not so user-friendly :-/

  When one setting always fit, why at all make it configurable?