D21040: Update according to review request.

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 6 07:47:56 BST 2019

sars accepted this revision.
sars added a comment.

  I guess there was some kind of arcanist mistake when this became a separate review request and not an update to D21024 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21024> (Rudimentary xml/html parser for symbolviewer plugin)

  Please commit as one commit with the original title and description (or tell me if you do not have access).

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate

BRANCH
  symbolviewer_xml_patch_after_review (branched from master)