D21024: Rudimentary xml/html parser for symbolviewer plugin

Kåre Särs noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 5 08:58:54 BST 2019

sars requested changes to this revision.
sars added a comment.

  Good addition :)

  Please update the copyright header to reflect that the file is based on the xslt parser written by jiri Tyr and add yourself to the copyright.

  The indentation style in the original parsers are... strange... ;) Since this is basically a new file, we could use the kde frameworks coding style. I'm not insisting on it tho.

REPOSITORY
  R40 Kate